Three On A Match
Connections Max's Seven Evil Exes - Printable Version

+- Three On A Match (https://threeonamatch.net)
+-- Forum: Characters (https://threeonamatch.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Wanted Ads (https://threeonamatch.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Connections Max's Seven Evil Exes (/showthread.php?tid=98)

Max's Seven Evil Exes - Max Kuryakin - 11-09-2021

Seeking potential candidates for Max's previous flings and exes! While the title stipulates them being evil, this does not have to be the case. Wink Nor do they have to number seven, but now I'm just sabotaging my joke.

This is just an open invitation for standing connections between characters and an excuse to get them out there and interacting. So fun IC connections with no other requirements!

Details
  • Max is bisexual so the ex can be a character of any gender, and the specifics of the relationship is something we can work out later.
  • Max generally prefers flings rather than formal relationships, although he has occasionally dipped his toes in those waters.
  • You can decide whether the character has unresolved feelings, hates Max, is still friends, or has become estranged since dating.
  • Max grew up in Boston, and didn't travel much until he enlisted, so he's likely to have met people either in MA or when he was in active service in Europe/North Africa
  • The timeframe is when Max was 19 to 28, so 2010 to 2019.
  • He did not date after becoming a werewolf in 2019 and had no significant flings, so any exes would only know Max as a human.
  • Max is currently involved, so there is no chance for rekindling the relationship.

The only thing I will give a direct no to is a cheating scenario where Max is the unfaithful one, as it goes against his character. He's very clear about whether a relationship is casual or serious, and acts accordingly. He was promiscuous and likely could've been 'the other man' by accident, but he would be be unaware of it. The moment he finds out is the moment the relationship ends.

Post here, or hit me up in Discord if you're interested!

Current Exes/Flings
  • Asphodel Malvolia: His first relationship, when he was 17-18.
  • Angela Dune: Military booty call when he was 25-28.
  • Ella Stern: Military booty call when he was 27-28

RE: Max's Seven Evil Exes - Blois - 06-08-2023

Hello there! Are you still looking for exes/flings and what-not? Or is your dance card full? Smile

RE: Max's Seven Evil Exes - Indy - 06-08-2023

It's always open! Anyone wanting to establish a link is welcome to pitch an idea. What were you thinking?

Okay. I was thinking someone he knew perhaps in the military or some sort of special ops...? Female, competent, fun. Not evil, LOL! Thinking Face Claim Gal Gadot.

And she's dead.

Sort of.

At least he thinks she was killed in action. And... she was.

Dead before or after she met Max? His timeline for military flings is in his early twenties to when he was around 28, so it could totally work. As far as the why, she could be army, maybe a NATO soldier, German, whatever would work for you here. There's a few options. Even Israeli, if you want to tap into the Gal Gadot link. He was in North Africa for a spell.

Sorry, tried to edit 'cause I forgot to add that he thinks she is dead, killed while on an op or something. And she was dead.

Then she wasn't, but he doesn't know that.

And I was thinking to have her not know he was in Easthaven.

When was he in North Africa?

Oh, okay! That sounds pretty juicy.

The timing is flexible here, so whenever you want to place it, I can work him in there. He spent a lot of time in Germany, often in touch with NATO forces, but he was involved in training exercises in North Africa and was often out on operations with the special forces in those two areas and the Middle East. I made the area they could find him pretty broad, so more people could make it work for whichever angle they wanted to go for.

Okay, cool!

So, the might have met on an op or while on leave in Germany or something like that. Don't know when they met or how long they knew one another. Will adjust to Max's time line.

I only know a few things so far, such as where she died and why she isn't dead, exactly, anymore.

I have no idea if the Israeli forces were in those areas of the world...

Like I said, his timeline is between 20-28, so you can pick any time in that frame. If we want her to die while on an op with Max, picking North Africa or the Middle East and an operation one of those places is probably your best bet, with a battlefield fling to spice things up. If you want them to have worked together, and him hearing the news that she's KIA later, they could meet in a more casual setting, like leave in Germany or killing time at some base or another.

I'm open to being flexible about it, but we also don't need to pin down a year and date firmly, we can also handwave it and just reference them meeting "a few years ago" or what have you.

Okay, I'll come up with something and you and sluggy can let me know if it will work or not within the universe you have set up here. The idea is a bit random.

And you can let me know if what I've done in relation to Max makes sense or if it needs tweaking. Smile

RE: Max's Seven Evil Exes - Indy - 06-09-2023

That sounds good! I'm looking forward to reading her!