Three On A Match
⁂ Third on a match. Meaning: bad luck.

Current Update » October Update
Hotspot » McCoy Orchards
Previous Update » September Update

Autumn

Enjoy the turning leaves and the crisp weather before it gets too cold.

A Guy (Or Girl) In Every Port
Connections 

Angela Dune Offline
Cursed Human
Mischance
To wives and sweethearts. May they never meet. Relief

In short, during her long and storied military career, Dune became a regular globe trotter. Being a live fast, die hard kind of woman, she’s collected a respectable list of past lovers, one night stands, sweethearts, and (mutual or not) broken hearts.

Maybe your character is one of these old flames!

Dune’s not picky, both men and women get her engine running. She’s not interested in settling down or being monogamous but she’s not immune to catching feelings. A lot of her longer-term relationships ended primarily due to the struggles of staying long distance. She’s not a cheater, but she has been the other woman a few times. Knowingly and unknowingly, although if she knows it’s more about being impulsive and horny rather than not caring.

In any case, if you’re interested, hit me up here or in Discord! Maybe their eyes will meet across the room and memories of that long summer weekend in Italy will return. Heart
Gregory Renzo Offline
Siren Inactive
Sanguine
Hi there! Gregory can easily fall into one of those past flings. He's a one-time-fling type guy. I'm interested in starting things for these two if you're game.
Angela Dune Offline
Cursed Human
Mischance
Oh yeah, I am definitely game! Yeah, Renzo definitely seems like Dune’s kind of guy. Just from reading his personality, I think they could be friends too, given the chance. Big Grin

You can catch me here or on Discord @sluggy for starting something? I’m game to throw up a starter as well.