Previous Update » June Update

Mid-Summer

It's hot, it's time to hit the beaches!

hey nightmare, where'd you get them teeth? - Sunjata's Plotter

Sunjata Bratena Offline
Panther Shifter
Hyrd
The Basics ☼
Sunjata’s used to a life full of seclusion and ultimately, tragedy. It’s difficult for him to get close to people, even more difficult for him to think that anybody could care about him, so he’s often found on his own, scrolling through his phone, a cigarette or a drink in hand. Sometimes, when hit with a need or desire to socialize, he might actively seek out company for the night – though it’s nothing more than superficial at the best of times.

He's got a faint Australian accent and tattoos along his shoulders and on each side of his neck, and he carries himself most of the time in an aloof and uncaring way. In reality, the poor guy’s terrified deep down just trying to figure things out, something he’s become a master at bottling up until it explodes in self-destructive binges.

Friends ☼
It’s not exactly hard to be friends with him, though it’s tough to dig under the exterior. He’s got layers upon layers of built up deflection and avoidance in keeping things about him mostly secret. He’s good at acquaintances, and he’d be there for you if asked, but if you try to dig too deep you run into a brick wall trying to open him up.

Either that or get him drunk enough to spill the tale of his sorrows and you might just get exactly what you’re looking for.

Enemies ☼
He does try to stay out of the way most of the time, though it doesn’t exactly mean he doesn’t have enemies or the potential for them. In fact, if there’s one thing Sunjata’s fantastic at, it’s burning bridges.

Lovers ☼
He’s absolutely a flirt when his mind is set on it, though after losing Luci he’s not looking to let someone in again. If anything, friends with benefits are more up his alley – whether you’re a guy or girl.

Past Connections ☼
☼ Luci – Lover (His ex-girlfriend, deceased)
☼ Shaju – Enemy (His father, alive)

If you wanna plot or thread with my broody boi, please tag me (Skylark) on discord or send me a PM here! <3