Three On A Match
⁂ Third on a match. Meaning: bad luck.

Current Update » October Update
Hotspot » McCoy Orchards
Previous Update » September Update

Autumn

Enjoy the turning leaves and the crisp weather before it gets too cold.

Be thy intents wicked or charitable
Newton 

Evening
Streets of Newton
Markus Eldridge Offline
Arcanist Human
Circlebreaker
Markus considered what the inquisitor said. Thinking back to the conversations he had with Mac, whether or not the man ever mentioned a 'House Hex.' To the best of the red-heads knowledge, such a name was never used. Mac had been careful to only refer to his 'associates' as such, with the exception of his connection to Byte. It was one of the reasons Markus was so unwilling to completely trust the other man, while he understood people had secrets, he never liked not being in the know.

“I am not sure. He always referred to who he worked for or with as 'associates' or 'we.' It was one of the reasons I never really trusted him, and why I mention him now... just in case...” Markus answered, really considering the question. “...however, they were absolutely a magical group of some kind. And he, or they, were associated with Byte, the media corporation.” Markus added, unsure if that connection would fill in the gaps of information.