Three On A Match
⁂ Third on a match. Meaning: bad luck.

Current Update » October Update
Hotspot » McCoy Orchards
Previous Update » September Update

Autumn

Enjoy the turning leaves and the crisp weather before it gets too cold.

Burn'n till the sun goes down
Exchange PI 

Open
4pm
Top floor of the exchange - circle workshop
2/18
James Carter Offline
Possessed Human
Host
Carter caught the raised eyebrow. Doc was giving him the same look that gas station types and the father's of pretty lady's sometimes threw out. The southerner didn't mind too much and kept his face pleasant. At the statement that speaking and calling were different James just shrugged.

“Depends on what you want to speak about, but I get your point.” Carter said.

A lot of hoodoo involved the spirits and the kind a bokor called you wanted bound in some way before more than two words ever crossed between you, but it was hard to tell someone that your best argument was the kind of magic predominantly evil voodooists practiced.

At the mention of salt Carter just nodded agreeably. “Solid advice if i ever heard it, doc.” he said cheerily.

Not that he could use it most the time. Darla liked salt like she liked him- though she could avoid salt most days. He'd used a few times and it always left her... grumpy for a week or two after. He could do without another blow radiator or melted sneaker sole.

“Mind walking me through your process here?” Carter asked, changing the subject tactfully while gesturing toward the herbs and paste the good doctor had made.