Three On A Match
⁂ Third on a match. Meaning: bad luck.

Current Update » October Update
Hotspot » McCoy Orchards
Previous Update » September Update

Autumn

Enjoy the turning leaves and the crisp weather before it gets too cold.

Max's Seven Evil Exes
Connections 

Max Kuryakin Offline
Wolf Shifter
Mundian
Seeking potential candidates for Max's previous flings and exes! While the title stipulates them being evil, this does not have to be the case. Wink Nor do they have to number seven, but now I'm just sabotaging my joke.

This is just an open invitation for standing connections between characters and an excuse to get them out there and interacting. So fun IC connections with no other requirements!

Details
  • Max is bisexual so the ex can be a character of any gender, and the specifics of the relationship is something we can work out later.
  • Max generally prefers flings rather than formal relationships, although he has occasionally dipped his toes in those waters.
  • You can decide whether the character has unresolved feelings, hates Max, is still friends, or has become estranged since dating.
  • Max grew up in Boston, and didn't travel much until he enlisted, so he's likely to have met people either in MA or when he was in active service in Europe/North Africa
  • The timeframe is when Max was 19 to 28, so 2010 to 2019.
  • He did not date after becoming a werewolf in 2019 and had no significant flings, so any exes would only know Max as a human.
  • Max is currently involved, so there is no chance for rekindling the relationship.

The only thing I will give a direct no to is a cheating scenario where Max is the unfaithful one, as it goes against his character. He's very clear about whether a relationship is casual or serious, and acts accordingly. He was promiscuous and likely could've been 'the other man' by accident, but he would be be unaware of it. The moment he finds out is the moment the relationship ends.

Post here, or hit me up in Discord if you're interested!

Current Exes/Flings
  • Asphodel Malvolia: His first relationship, when he was 17-18.
  • Angela Dune: Military booty call when he was 25-28.
  • Ella Stern: Military booty call when he was 27-28