i threw it on the ground
Knead the Bread Bakery 

Open
around 2pm
February-ish
Jack Valentine Offline
Tiger Shifter
Hyrd
The stranger was a little bit awkward but that was okay. It was hard to meet new people and tigers were sometimes just Like That in his experience. Something in the solitary nature of the tiger that seemed to make tiger-people forget how to do the people part every now and then.

Jack had never quite been like that himself, but maybe he was still too young, too cub-like. Maybe it was a thing that happened as you got older and further from your family. Honestly, he really hoped not. Who wanted to be the guy in the band everyone hated because you were impossible to work with? Then again, those were often the people who got the most attention in the history books.

Not that Jack was concerned with making history, just music.

Oh, this was still an interaction.

Maybe tigers were just all easily distracted ginger cats.

Swallowing like a captive snake having trouble devouring its frozen pinkie mouse meal, Jack tried to make sure there were few crumbs left to the front of his mouth as he offered a wide, white grin.

“June. June! Thanks, June - I'm Jack!” he declared, rolling her name around on his tongue like he wasn't sure it quite fit her. But if course it did, because it was her name. “What brought you out here to Easthaven, then? Anywhere I should check out?”